Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break between two tables
RaymonYuan
Hello all,
I have a problem with page break, there are two tables in a report, an empty page appear at the end of the first one, and the second one not started yet. In order to concatenate the two tables, I tried different ways like using custom type in master page and set height in various values, set avoid/auto on tables and rows, etc. But that didn't take effect, please see below screenshot.
Please someone help me out with this, thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? Are you using a fixed layout and sizing your table? Maybe the table is sized a little too big and makes it push to another page. Can you recreate the issue with the sample database and attach the report? Or at least attach your report design so I can see the layout? Thanks.