Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripting at Runtime
qriousBirt
Hi,
Is there any way, I can call beforeDrawDataPoints() after report is generated..??
I mean, If i want to change something related to chart...?
Thanks,
Aditya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Not currently. What are you trying to do?
Jason
qriousBirt
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="79228" data-time="1309279582" data-date="28 June 2011 - 09:46 AM"><p>
Not currently. What are you trying to do?<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Currently, I'm changing colors of Pie Slices, in beforeDrawDataPoints() method.<br />
I was asking about this, If i can do the same in some script written in text element in layout.<br />
<script><br />
Some script<br />
</script><br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Aditya
JasonW
Aditya,
After the chart is rendered it is presented as an image or an svg component. Obviously the image can not be changed unless your script re-runs the the report. You may be able to interact with the svg element.
Jason
qriousBirt
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="79326" data-time="1309365606" data-date="29 June 2011 - 09:40 AM"><p>
Aditya,<br />
<br />
After the chart is rendered it is presented as an image or an svg component. Obviously the image can not be changed unless your script re-runs the the report. You may be able to interact with the svg element.<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Ok. I'll try that out. One more thing, I just want to confirm that -<br />
I'm having tomcat with authentic certificate which makes my app URL starting from<br />
HTTPS... So is there any problem with that & BIRT implementation. I have not tried it but<br />
just wanted to make sure.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Aditya
JasonW
Should work fine.
Jason