Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
LDAP Configuration
sgummuluru
I'm looking at this example on LDAP Intigration.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/741-ldap-configuration-with-iserver-express/#description
I would not find acserverconfig.xml file under SERVER_HOME directory. This example seems be based on Actuate Version 9. Looks like now some of the steps need to be done differntly.
Has anyone has an example for Actuate 11 and for Linux?
Thank you for the help, really appreciate it!
Sudha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Sudha,
iServer Integration technology package comes with a sample LDAP Authentication Example, you might want to use its latest release.
Ashwini
sgummuluru
Thank you! Quick question though Do I still need to build the sample RSSE Application if using the out of box sample code?
sgummuluru
Created a JAVA project using BIRT Designer and was able to comple with ant.
averma
Great, let me know how it goes.
sgummuluru
I followed the instructions from Using iSErver Integration Tech. and When I try to bring back the volume online: I get the Error
"3165 FATAL Problem with the Report Server Security Extension. Please contact your administrator."
I'm at step "enable the open security web service to use the Java RSSE application", figure 10-2.
Please help me to resolve this issue. Let me know if you have any questions.
sgummuluru
Now I get this error after making sure, class.properties is set properly.
Error Code: 3152
Message: An error occurred while creating the RSSE instance.
Parameter1=14001
Parameter2=com.actuate11.rsse.mySampleApp.SampleRSSE was not found or could not be instantiated. Check your classpath or RSSE installation
Resolution:
Details: Class: error.jsp
Function:
Under WEB-INF directory I did not have classes directory. I had to manually create the directory to copy class.properties file containing "class=com.actuate11.rsse.mySampleApp.SampleRSSE".
Any idea what could be going wrong here? Thank you for the help!
averma
Hi Sudha,
You may want to recompile the RSSE application and enable open security as a web service on BIRT iServer.