Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
error.CannotStartupOSGIPlatform
Sachin0025
I have following error :
org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.BirtException: error.CannotStartupOSGIPlatform
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.startup(Platform.java:92)
at myPkg.ExecuteReport.executeReport(ExecuteReport.java:47)
at myPkg.ExecuteReport.main(ExecuteReport.java:131)
Exception : error.CannotStartupOSGIPlatform
java.lang.NullPointerException
at myPkg.ExecuteReport.executeReport(ExecuteReport.java:67)
at myPkg.ExecuteReport.main(ExecuteReport.java:131)
please anyone suggest the solution.
Source Code is attached here :
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't see anything that really stands out as a problem with your code at first glance. Based on the line numbers in the error above, it seems to encounter the issue where you're setting the design. Could you try giving the entire path to the design to see if it's having trouble locating the design? Let me know.
Sachin0025
Thanks mwilliams for responding,
I resolved issue, Dont know why it was giving error but when i installed fresh .jar files issue is resolved
Thanks a lot,
mwilliams
Ah. Good to hear. Let us know whenever you have questions!