Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregation Question
spg2112
Hi All,
I have a count aggreagtion that I would like to concatenate text to, something along the lines of : (row["XREF"]+" Deals"), but it obviously doesn't work! I've also looked for a BIRT COUNT function and couldn't find one.
Is there a way to concatenate text to an aggregation? Thanks!
Steve
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could use a dynamic textbox where you want to display this in your table and put:
row["XREF"].toString() + " Deals";
That should do it.
spg2112
Thanks Michael,
Close, but that returns the last occurrence (not the count) of the XREF field and the text.
Steve
mwilliams
Oh, I thought "XREF" was your aggregation field. My mistake. Go to the binding tab of your table and select the "add aggregation" button. Use the Count aggregation. Then do the same as above only with this new field.