Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can pie titles be formatted like data point labels?
mmills
We have BIRT integrated into our product and are using version 2.6.2.r262_v20101008.
I have a case where I am using a date type column to create multiple pies in a pie chart. I cannot find a way to control the formatting of the date value that is displayed as the title for each pie. I can control the fonts, colors, etc., but not the value like I can do with the data point labels. The attached report design illustrates my problem.
What I would like to do is apply a date format to the value that is displayed as the title.
Is there a way to do this that I am missing, or some other workaround?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
You did not add the attachment.
Jason
mmills
Now the file is attached.