Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Report not getting initialized in BIRT 3.7 runtime viewer
samritter
Hi all,
I think I've gone past the point of frustration. I've searched the forums and can't seem to find an answer...
I've got the BIRT 3.7.O runtime installed and my report works in the report designer as the values are getting initialized as expected. The "Is Required" checkbox is unchecked, and the "Hidden" checkbox is checked.
When I move the report over to the run-time and try to run it with the viewer, my values do not get initialized from the database. I have the report parameters associated to the dataset values, but are not getting set when I try to view in viewer.
Thanks in advance for help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you able to run a simple report that doesn't use hidden dynamic parameters? Or are you having problems with all deployed reports?
skumar16jan
<p>Hi Michael,</p><p> </p><p>Same is happening with my reports where others all deployed reports are working fine in Stand Alone and on server side, but only Dynamic Parameter List Reports are not working through server side.</p><p> </p><p>Even i tried with most simple: EMP table and in Dynamic Parameter i have created Dataset for emp_number where it is working fine for Standalone but in Server/Browser is not working.</p><p> </p><p>I have checked with all/different browser, browser compatibility but still not found the solution.</p><p> </p><p>Please help us on this.</p><p> </p><p>Regards, </p><p>Satinder kumar</p>
mwilliams
<p>Can you create a report design with the sample database that will show me what you've done and allow me to see the issue?</p>
skumar16jan
<p>Hi Micheal,</p><p> </p><p>Please find the attachment and help me.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>Satinder kumar</p><p>
mwilliams
<p>Is this only when using a connection profile? Or does this happen no matter what? Let me know and I'll try it out.</p>
skumar16jan
<p>yes only deployed report(running from server/browser) are having problem.</p><p> </p><p>There is no problem when running standalone in any browser.</p><p> </p><p>Please advice if i need to write any triggers/code/syntax in BIRT Source?</p>
mwilliams
<p>If you don't use a connection profile, do you still have this issue?</p>
skumar16jan
<p>Hi Michael,</p><p> </p><p>Without having connection profile how i can run report from server.</p><p> </p><p>So what are the part am missing please help as since last 6month am facing this problem.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>Satinder kumar</p>