Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Launchpad: Problem with Word docs
laj1
I've got launchpad configured so that I'm using a the mounted Y drive.
I have verified that I have all the proper permissions on the files I wish to edit.
When I try to edit a word doc, I get the attached error dialog.
I've also attached some very interesting entries from my iw-webd/error.log
Apparently there are some missing java classes.
Is this a symptom of SP2, or is it something else?
Are there some jars I nee dto download and unpack to fill in
the missing files?
Is it the fact that I'm trying to edit word docs?
What's error 2 mean?
Is the path too long for launchpad?
All I want to do is clean up the word docs so I can convert them to PDF.
Thanks.
Len.
Len Jaffe
My Heart Is A Flower
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
laj1
It helps to attach the files as promised.
Len Jaffe
My Heart Is A Flower