Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Don't understand localization
sdieders
Hello all,
I want to use the localization feature but I don't understand how to use it.
I have created two new files in Shared Resources. A label.properties and a label_en.properties.
Then I assigned both files to my report, firt the label.properties then the label_en...
In the localization property of my label I created the key tmltr with the value Teamleiter.
My question is now, how can I set the label_en.properties to current that i can generate the key tmltr with the value Team leader? Or did I misunderstood the localization?
Please help.
Stephan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sdieders
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'sdieders'" data-cid="79387" data-time="1309426819" data-date="30 June 2011 - 02:40 AM"><p>
Hello all,<br />
<br />
I want to use the localization feature but I don't understand how to use it.<br />
I have created two new files in Shared Resources. A label.properties and a label_en.properties. <br />
Then I assigned both files to my report, firt the label.properties then the label_en...<br />
In the localization property of my label I created the key tmltr with the value Teamleiter.<br />
My question is now, how can I set the label_en.properties to current that i can generate the key tmltr with the value Team leader? Or did I misunderstood the localization?<br />
<br />
Please help.<br />
<br />
Stephan<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
OK,<br />
<br />
I cleared it self. I must use the key as default value in the label. <br />
But how can I edit the property files except to open them from the os?<br />
Can I edit them inside eclipse?<br />
<br />
Stephan