Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
link dynamic
moflopes
version: 2.3.2
Hi,
I have 4 reports. I have the following navigations.
Report1>> report4
report2>> report4
report3>> report4
In the report I have a 4 "back" button. When I click that button, or he returns to the first or the second or the third report, this varies with the parameter "origin report."
I managed to do this using three buttons back, hide and unhide the buttons "back" as the parameter that comes in the report 4.
I have to do this by script? using only a back button?
Ty,
M?rcio Lopes
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
moflopes
anyone have any ideas?
moflopes
I did, I put the "back" button, the navigation report3 >> report4. And I use the script below (onRender)
if (reportContext.getParameterValue("origem") == 2){
this.action.drillThrough.reportName = "report2.rptdesign";
}
else if (reportContext.getParameterValue("origem") == 3){
this.action.drillThrough.reportName = "report3.rptdesign";
}