Hello everyone,
I am trying to upgrade from Birt 2.6.1 version to the latest version of BIRT 3.7 and having issues while deploying with JBOSS. For some reason, my reports are not getting displayed in the server. I just see the blank page when I try to run my reports. Please see the screenshot attached
This are the steps I did to deploy the runtime -
1. Downloaded the BIRT Runtime 3.7
2. Remove org.apache.xerces from the birt.war\WEB-INF\lib folder.
3. Extracted the birt.war in the deploy folder at this location - jboss-version\server\default\deploy directory.
4. Start JBOSS Server.
link for more info-
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BirtPOJO_Viewer_JBOSS_Deployment
Just FYI - The reports works fine in BIRT 3.7 report designer.
I am not sure what else needs to be done in this new version of BIRT other than the steps I mentioned. Does anyone have seen this problem?
I would really appreciate if anyone can help.