Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Eclipse close by itself while viewing PDF in v3.7
bbmuskie
Hi,<br />
<br />
Here is my problem:<br />
<br />
<br />
Birt v3.7 (All-in-one)<br />
View Report As PDF - <strong class='bbc'>Eclipse closed by itself</strong>. <br />
Preview - OK<br />
View Report in Web Viewer - OK<br />
<br />
Birt v2.62 (All-in-one)<br />
View Report As PDF - OK <br />
Preview - OK<br />
View Report in Web Viewer - OK<br />
<br />
I'm using ubuntu 10.04.2 32bit.<br />
<br />
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you still having this issue? I don't see the same, but I'm not using Ubuntu either. I have Windows 7. Try downloading and installing again. If that doesn't work, please log a bug at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
. Be sure to specify that you're using Ubuntu.