Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically generating report
Ronak
Hii Jason,
I have very tough requirement. I wants to generate a table at runtime only.
If there are three different datasets then then as per the parameter value then report being generated. The answer of it you gave before, but in that case I have to create different table for each dataset which is not the not the requirement. I have one permanent vacant table of max 20 columns Now so what I want is as per the parameter selection the table is being generated.
Its need to be completely dynamic.
Please help me in solving this als send any example if you have.
Thanks,
Ronak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The parameter value tells you which dataSet to use in the table? If so, do you know the columns that will be in each table? If not, what does the parameter tell you? Are you using SQL or another dataSet type?