Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
side by side time period comparisons
Dave O
I have a database that has answer values by patient by indicator by date.
I need to accumulate the data across two time periods and display them side by side, and compare the results to determine if the score improved or deteriorated.
Can you suggest a strategy to accomplish this? I only see how to use one datasource in a table. Can I further manipulate the data to select by time period in building the report?
Thanks for your time. Previous suggestions have been extremely useful and successful.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi Dave,
Can you give more details on how your datamodel looks?
The best place to achieve this, might be in the query, so that you need only one dataset.