Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
RCP-Plugin is missing
Lea
Hi,
I already integrated BIRT into my RCP-app, running on a Helios and 2.6.2 of Birt. No I tried to update the eclipse-version to indigo and birt to 3.7.0. But there's on important plugin missing:
org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.rcp
I also tried a fresh copy of Helios and installed the 2.6.2 via update site, with the same result. Where is the rcp plugin? Why was it installed at first or where did I get it from in my original eclipse-installation?
Maybe you could help.
Thanks,
--Lea
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Lea,
That plugin is in the RCP Birt Designer Download.
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/downloads/drops/R-R1-2_6_2-201102191842/birt-rcp-report-designer-2_6_2.zip
Jason
Lea
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="79621" data-time="1309892094" data-date="05 July 2011 - 11:54 AM"><p>
Lea,<br />
<br />
That plugin is in the RCP Birt Designer Download.<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/downloads/drops/R-R1-2_6_2-201102191842/birt-rcp-report-designer-2_6_2.zip'>http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/birt/downloads/drops/R-R1-2_6_2-201102191842/birt-rcp-report-designer-2_6_2.zip</a><br
/>
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I doubt that I got it from there, since I'm working on an ubuntu :-). But it is not impossible. Why isn't that included when I install the plugins via the update site? I use the plugin in my application to overwrite the perspective.
JasonW
Did you do the rcp designer update or are you using the full designer?
Jason
Lea
I'm using the update Site.
JasonW
I am not certain what happened here. Maybe a change in the update site.
Jason
Lea
Ok. Thank you.