Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
WARNING:OdaDataSetHandle
Aapt
Hi experts,<br />
<br />
I am using birt v 2.5.2 (galilio).<br />
And I am using Oda Connection Profile Dataset, and running these reports using Birt WebViewerExample on tomcat.<br />
Whenever I generate any report I get following warning message in my log<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Jul 5, 2011 5:01:57 PM org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.ModelAdapter adaptDataSet
WARNING: handle type: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.OdaDataSetHandle</pre>
<br />
<ul class='bbc'><li>Can you please explain why am I getting these warning Messages ?</li><li>I also run out of permgen after running 10-15 reports in tomcat 6 with 512 MB of permgen (there is nothing else running on my dev server) = could this be related to the above mentioned warning??</li></ul>
<br />
Thanks <br />
Aapt
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Here is a forum post that shows a bug that was reported on a similar issue.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/19774-birt-2-5-2-unable-to-close-database-connections/page__p__65260&
;
It seems that this bug would cause problems with the memory as well.