Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Internal bookmarks (label to label)
Dulli
I am an absolute beginner and want work with internal bookmarks, e.g. from label#1 to label#2. That means that I want to generate a bookmark on label #2 and add an internal hyperlink on label#1 that goes to label#2.
Can anyone help me?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Select the label you want to link to, go to the property editor's bookmark section. Add a bookmark to it. Then, go to the other label's hyperlink section in the property editor and add an internal bookmark hyperlink and select the bookmark you added to the first label. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.
Dulli
Thanks a lot for your answer. Now I see how to implement (static) link. I have one more question about dynamic links and hope that you can help me.<br />
<br />
I have a <strong class='bbc'>CrossTab</strong> in my report and want to link from an <strong class='bbc'>aggregation cell</strong> of the CrossTab to the corresponding <strong class='bbc'>group</strong> of a <strong class='bbc'>table</strong> with the detailed records. Please see the attachment "output.pdf" for further explanations. A picture says more than a detailed explanation<br />
mwilliams
Take a look at this. I think it shows a similar layout of your report and how to link from the crosstab to the detail section.
Dulli
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="79686" data-time="1309979270" data-date="06 July 2011 - 12:07 PM"><p>
Take a look at this. I think it shows a similar layout of your report and how to link from the crosstab to the detail section.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
In your example rptdesign file you use <span class='bbc_underline'>data["COUNTRY"]+data["YEAR"]</span> as an expression for the hyperlink. I tried it, but I changed the expression to <span class='bbc_underline'>row["COUNTRY"]+row["YEAR"]</span> and then it works.<br />
<br />
Thank you for your quick replies.
mwilliams
I used data because it was in a crosstab. It works for me. Not sure why you had to change it.