Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Preview in PDF and HTML difference
tmphahlele
Hello All,
I'm new to BIRT/Eclipse, I'm currently using version 2.3.2 and I have a
problem that I am not quite sure how to tackle it.
I have created a report and when I preview it in pdf , it appears and
everything looks in tact. Immediately when I try preview it in HTML, and
one table of mine is left aligned as well as the values in it.
I'm not sure whats wrong here,so any suggestions would be much appreciated,
Thanks,
T
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Check the property editor for the table. See if there are any settings that would cause it to be left aligned. If you can't find a difference in the settings, can you attach the pdf output, a screenshot of the html output and your report design? Thanks.
tmphahlele
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="79717" data-time="1310041830" data-date="07 July 2011 - 05:30 AM"><p>
Check the property editor for the table. See if there are any settings that would cause it to be left aligned. If you can't find a difference in the settings, can you attach the pdf output, a screenshot of the html output and your report design? Thanks.<br /></p></blockquote>
Thanks Williams, it was actually that, to be specific, it was the width of the table, just had to make it equal to the rest of the table within the report. Much appreciated for sharing some light.<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
Tate
mwilliams
Not a problem. Glad to help. Let us know whenever you have questions!