Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameter causes report to fail to generate request page
drusso17
I have created a workorder list report that pulls in all recently completed workorders based on the currently logged in username. However, when I create the parameter in Maximo Report Administration, and use <br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Default Value: :&user&</pre>
it will not generate a request page. Specifically I get the error:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>BMXAA7118E - The request pages could not be generated.</pre>
If I use anything else that doesn't have :&XXXXXXXX& it works fine, but for some reason, it won't work with the system variables!<br />
Ideally, I'd just like to pass the current user ID into the report without it showing up as a parameter on the Request page, but unless someone has a different method to do so, I need to resolve this issue so the user's ID is automatically entered into the request page.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance for the help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
Maybe this will help
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21403958&aid=1
-W