Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to run BIRT report through command line ??
AbhayTech
Hi,
I am working on BIRT 2.3.2 with Maximo. I am running the rptdesign file through command line or can say I am running report through BIRT Runtime.
For Localization of report , I need to run .property file also along with .rptdesign file.Report is working fine when I am running through webviewer but when I try to through command line then only rptdesign is running and rptdesign not able to find out the property file.
Please do suggest. Any efforts/idea/logic most welcome and highly appreciated.
Regards,
Abhay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Abhay,
If you make sure the property file is in a jar file and in your classpath, you should get it to work calling your report from the command line.