Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
new graph
portosr
Hi all
I was asked to make the graph reported in the file attached. I have the right information in the dataset but I think that is not possibile with BIRT: there is not this kind of graph.
HAs someone a different idea? Is it possible to do? If yes how?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you explain more about the chart? What is it showing? What part of it do you believe is not possible?
portosr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="79924" data-time="1310400114" data-date="11 July 2011 - 09:01 AM"><p>
Can you explain more about the chart? What is it showing? What part of it do you believe is not possible?<br /></p></blockquote>
The chart reports the number of visitors by day, but I need to report the visitors number in each hour in a day (look the chart). I didn't find in BIRT a chart type that can match this requirement. <br />
<br />
Thanks
mwilliams
If you have a datetime field on your x-axis, you can select the sorting/grouping button next to the x-axis category in the chart editor and choose to group on the hour.