Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Tables in Grid Not Lining Up
kpelzer29
I am trying to create a report that shows two tables lined up side by side. I created a report with a grid that contains one row and two columns and two tables (one table in each column on the grid). When I run the report as a PDF document, the two tables are not lining up.
I have attached an example report to demonstrate the problem I am having. In the example report, the table to the left gets cut off on page 2 of the PDF document and does not continue until page 15. I created the example report using BIRT 2.6.2, but I have seen this problem in 3.7.0.
Does anyone know how I can get two tables to line up? Thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rihanna
I think you should create one dataset where you could left outer join CLASSICMODELS.ORDERS to CLASSICMODELS.CUSTOMERS.
kpelzer29
I was just using the Orders and Customers tables as an example, but I need to be able to keep the data sets seperate in a report using two tables lined up side by side for comparison purposes.
thuston
Set both Tables' PageBreak interval to 0.
That seems to prevent the weird issue with the right table producing all its PageBreaks before the left table has rendered any data.
kpelzer29
That worked! Thank you!<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="79928" data-time="1310400996" data-date="11 July 2011 - 09:16 AM"><p>
Set both Tables' PageBreak interval to 0.<br />
That seems to prevent the weird issue with the right table producing all its PageBreaks before the left table has rendered any data.<br /></p></blockquote>