Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Maximo Work Order EstDur Field
luananicho
I'm trying to include the EstDur field in a work order report. I've included the field in my Fetch as "row["estdur"] = maximoDataSet.getDuration("estdur");". In my Data Set Output Columns, I've tried defining it as TIME, DECIMAL, and FLOAT. But I only get the hours, no minutes. Can anybody give me suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
luananicho
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'luananicho'" data-cid="79932" data-time="1310403873" data-date="11 July 2011 - 10:04 AM"><p>
I'm trying to include the EstDur field in a work order report. I've included the field in my Fetch as "row["estdur"] = maximoDataSet.getDuration("estdur");". In my Data Set Output Columns, I've tried defining it as TIME, DECIMAL, and FLOAT. But I only get the hours, no minutes. Can anybody give me suggestions?<br /></p></blockquote>
luananicho
I found my answer. I needed to define it as a FLOAT in the Fetch statement.