Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
x axis total sum
ReinerE
Sry I?m a newbie in using BIRT Report Designer. Just a simple question that makes me feel like an id?
I found no special topic in this forum, so it might be only one mouse click, but I don?t find the solution!
I want to create a simple line chart:
y axis Net sales, x axis month, for two companies.
Jan C1 = 10 C2 = 5
Feb C1 = 10 C2 = 5?
Works perfect, but one line is missing. Total Sum each month.
Jan: C1 = 10, C2 = 5, Total = 15
Feb: C1 = 10, C2 = 5, Total = 15
I tried a series2, but automatically the BIRT puts the Optional Y Series Grouping (Companies C1/C2) into the
series2.?!
Thx!!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sachin0025
I am also looking for the same if anybody got the answer please reply
Hans_vd
Hi ReinerE,
Does this forum thread help you:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/22852-bar-chart-question/
?
It did the trick for Sachin0025.
Regards
Hans
ReinerE
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Hans_vd'" data-cid="80017" data-time="1310541738" data-date="13 July 2011 - 12:22 AM"><p>
Hi ReinerE,<br />
<br />
Does this forum thread help you: <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/22852-bar-chart-question/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/22852-bar-chart-question/</a>
; ?<br />
<br />
It did the trick for Sachin0025.<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
Hans<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Hans,<br />
<br />
thx for your help. Meanwhile I did it via a sql query (surprise: looks like your suggestion!
<br />
But isn't there any solution along with the BIRT Report Designer? ;(<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
Reiner
Hans_vd
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>But isn't there any solution along with the BIRT Report Designer?</p></blockquote>
Not that I am aware of