Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bar Chart Question
Sachin0025
Hi All,
I have bar chart with each bar is divided into two parts say " yes and no " , I have shown total of each "Yes" and each "No" on that bar my question is I want to show grand total of all "Yes + No" on each bar .
e.g : X axis : Poll Type
Y axis : Number of users
Secondary Y axis : Answer i.e Yes or No
Thanks in Advance,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Is this how you want it?
Sachin0025
Exactly
Sachin0025
Exactly
Hans_vd
Okay,<br />
<br />
I suppose you have a query like this:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
SELECT POLL_TYPE,
ANSWER
FROM your_table
</pre>
<br />
and in the graph, you have a count aggregation on the value Y series.<br />
<br />
Now, in that case, you can modify your query like this:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
SELECT POLL_TYPE,
ANSWER
FROM YOUR_TABLE
UNION ALL
SELECT POLL_TYPE,
'Y + N' AS ANSWER
FROM YOUR_TABLE
</pre>
<br />
And that will do<br />
<br />
Hope this helps<br />
Hans
Sachin0025
Thanks for help Hans ,
It's working now
Thanks to this forum also........