Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
relative paths in report
XFabien
Hi all,
When I try to deploy my reports in the server, I should change all the paths in the rptdesign files and the rptlibary files to the relative paths in order that the report generator can recognize the paths.
So, is there any way to do that automatically instead of changing them in the XML file?
I hope that I have explained clearly my question.
Thanks a lot.
Yao
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Yao,
What paths are you talking about? For dataSources, images, etc?
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="80035" data-time="1310565017" data-date="13 July 2011 - 06:50 AM"><p>
Hi Yao,<br />
<br />
What paths are you talking about? For dataSources, images, etc?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Michael,<br />
<br />
Yes, it's exactly what you said.<br />
<br />
So, it's possible?<br />
<br />
<br />
Yao
XFabien
new question, when I intall the Actuate iServer, I made all the options by default. But after having installed the iServer, I can login to the iServer configuration, but I cant login to neither the iServer management console nor the iServer page. It will give me an error message told me that the username or password invalid.
I gave the same password to all in the installation phase. But it does not work. That made me crazy.
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay on the above. If you use the images from a resource option, you should be able to use a relative path to the image.
As for the iServer question, could you ask it in the iServer forum? You will probably get a better answer there.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/forum/11-deploying-birt-reports-in-deployment-kit-or-birt-iserver/