Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Turn off aggregation in bubble charts?
BRM
I am trying to create a bubble chart. Here is my data:
Y X Size
0 0 1
1 1 5
2 1 4
6 1 1
1 2 12
2 2 9
3 2 2
4 2 2
1 3 3
2 3 8
5 3 1
0 4 1
1 4 1
2 4 6
3 4 1
1 5 2
2 5 2
2 6 1
3 6 1
1 7 1
3 8 1
When I view the chart it insists on aggregating, for example, all of the y=2 values so that the size of the bubble is 25. I have already done all of the aggregating I want in the data set definition.
Here is what I want it to look like.
Can anyone help me with what I might be doing wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet