Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom menu item and multipart/form-data
gmolik
I've created a custom menu item so the users can submit a problem report. Within the page, I also want to give them the ability to upload a file, hence the enctype of the form is multipart/form-data. Every time I try to post the page, I receive:
Malformed multipart POST
Premature end of script headers: /opt/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi
The code works fine outside of TeamSite. Does anyone know how to get this working? I assumed it would work since I'm doing callouts on my DCT's that do file uploads.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=49735
The wrapper does not suport a multi-part form. You will have to do this outside the veil of the wrapper.
By default, all CMI's will use the wrapper. To get around this, you can have the CMI redirect to another CGI, or something similar. Lemme know if you need more hints. I might be able to make some quick and dirty sample code to get around the wrapper.
-Jed
--
Jed Michnowicz
Interwoven Technical Consultant
gmolik
I saw that article. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate because it spoke about callouts and no action attribute.
I've tried to have the initial CGI CMI pop up another CGI to do the file upload. I have the same result when submitting the 2nd page. How do I know what is and is not using the wrapper? Are the callouts using the wrapper?
PDF.docx