Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report with manual page breaks?
jsinai
I am tasked with designing a summary report that is probably unusual: it contains lots of labels and dynamic text items. Each dynamic text item is a rollup number from a drill-through report. There are more rows than can fit on one page.
How can I create a manual multipage report, that is, the first N dynamic text items are on the first page, and the next set is on the second page? I can't find a way to insert a new page in my report.
Any help is appreciated.
Julian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jsinai
My apologies, I discovered that birt does this automatically with auto page breaks. Go birt!<br />
<br />
Julian<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'jsinai'" data-cid="80096" data-time="1310666248" data-date="14 July 2011 - 10:57 AM"><p>
I am tasked with designing a summary report that is probably unusual: it contains lots of labels and dynamic text items. Each dynamic text item is a rollup number from a drill-through report. There are more rows than can fit on one page.<br />
<br />
How can I create a manual multipage report, that is, the first N dynamic text items are on the first page, and the next set is on the second page? I can't find a way to insert a new page in my report.<br />
<br />
Any help is appreciated.<br />
Julian<br /></p></blockquote>