Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using "Data" report item outside of a table to access data from multiple rows
dbystrit
Hi,
I have a Data report item which is bound to a data set. Within the item I can reference data by columns using the dataSetRow["row_name"], however when I do that it seems that I can only reference the data from the first row of the data set.
I have data in the form of:
| TYPE | VALUE
| 1 | 23
| 2 | 324
| 3 | 0
| 4 | 2
I would like to display the value for only Type 3 in my Data report item.
Is there any way to do that from just the Data report item itself or do I need to define a global variable in my data set and populate it in the fetch script (Preferably I would like to avoid doing this)?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbystrit
Never mind I figured it out.
What I did was create an Aggregation to select the first VALUE with a filter condition of dataSetRow["TYPE"] == 3 and just referenced that Aggregation in my Data report item.