Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
"Parameter Not Set" error
Dave O
I have a report that uses two datasets that take the same date parmeters. It was running fine on preview. I set the dates as report parameters and associated them in the edit dataset dialogue.
THe datasets return in preview mode within the dataset dialogue, but when running the report it complains that the EndDate is not set. I provided defaults of birttime functions - end date is today. I see them in the xml.
What am i doing wrong?
The report is attached. I could create an extract of the database if necessary. The database is MSSQL 2008 R2.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
The endDate default expression does not appear valid.
BirtDateTime.(BirtDateTime.today)
Does this work?
BirtDateTime.today