Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to apply specific background color to sorting column
Muthul
Folks,
How to apply specific background color to sorting column and add it to library for use in reports.
Say I show 5 Columns in a table and sort by a particular column Customer ID.
Customer Name, Customer ID, Phone, Email, City.
I need to apply grey background color to sorting column and the rest to remain Auto.
Appreciate your help in this.
Thanks and Regards,
Muthul.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Is selecting the tab above the column you want to highlight when you have the table selected and then going to the property editor and choosing a background color too simple to solve your issue?
Muthul
During the report design coding, I agree with you it is easier.
Is it possible to have that derived from the library...
Regards,
Muthul.
mwilliams
If you create a table in the library with a column that is gray that you will use for the sort column, it will translate to the report design. I guess I'm not understanding the issue correctly. Can you explain more about your setup. Do you make the table in your library? How do you decide which column will be the sort by column? Where do you set this up? etc. If you can create a library and a report that use the sample database that shows where you're stuck at, that might help as well.
Muthul
As we have limitation on changing table structure from library during design phase, the table are pulled from palette for every design.
Actually the sort column is differs for each and every report. I tried to explore is there anyway to apply white background to the sorting column via library.
Let me know if you need more details.
Thanks and Regards,
Muthul.