Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can I hide the Resources folder?
dwtaggart
Hi,
I'm running iServer 11 and am setting up some roles and users. I have some rptlibrary files in my Resources directory that I don't want the generic users seeing. I can set the privileges on the resource folder and underlying files to hide it from the user, but then the report that uses the rptlibrary doesn't work. Looks like we have to have "Read" turned on for the rptlibrary file in order for the user to correctly run the report.
Any way of hiding the resources folder without rendering the reports useless?
Thanks for any insight,
Don
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi dwtaggart,
I tried this at my end and could not get the report to work without giving "Read" priviledges to the library. Can you please report a bug:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
Ashwini