Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Report alignment
Sachin0025
My birt report containing BarChart and Table.
I have added,
<property name="textAlign">center</property>
<property name="verticalAlign">middle</property>
then in IE my reports are perfectly aligned to center but in firefox(v5) and
crome(v12.0.742.122) reports are not aligned i have tried but could not get to the solution .
I have also tried to put all these elements into grid but agin that grid is coming as left aligned
If anybody has solution it will be great help for me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you post a sample report with the sample database that has this issue so I can run it in all browsers to test? Thanks!
Sachin0025
I have solved the issue,
made reports layout as auto,
outer grid left & right margin equal to 0 pt
inner chart left & right margin equal to auto
Now it is center aligned in all browsers opera,crome,ie and firefox
Thanks,
mwilliams
Great to hear. Thanks for the update on the issue!