Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group footer control
RayG
Hi There
I have a report where the number of detail rows can vary, but is set to a maximum of 12 rows (via an SQL view not BIRT control) per group. The page group footer prints below these rows abd is a set size. I need to always print at the bottom of the page as it would if 12 rows are returned. Currently if less than 12 rows are returned it creeps up the page.
BIRT version 252
Thanks
RayG
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Is it possible to modify the SQL View to return the extra blank rows for each group?
That would be easiest. Make a 12 row table and Left Outer join to the group row number?
If not, I think you'd need to look at scripting either the DataSet or the Table to detect when the group is finished with <12 rows and then add them in.
RayG
Thanks for the response.
I had already looked at the SQL option but this was not viable, however I did find a solution here.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/21657-minimun-number-of-rows/page__gopid__73756&
;