Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
determine how file is different
System
Immediately after a workflow externaltask calls iwsubmit to submit a file to staging it uses iwrmtaskfile to remove a file from the task. No more operations are performed on the file for the remainder of the workflow. But the pencil icon remains in TeamSite. I can't tell how the file is different - the extended attributes are not changed, the content of the file is not changed, etc. Using the compare button, the only difference I can find in VDIFF, SDIFF and Details is the version ID Interwoven has stored for the file - the content shows no differences, the modification date is the same, last modified by user is the same, and since I'm not setting any extended attributes on the file I have to assume they are the same.
Is there any way to know why TeamSite thinks a file is different from the version in STAGING?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Is the pencil icon being cached? If you try doing a submit on the file, does the GUI let you?
Migrateduser
I can't even remember what branch this was in. If it comes up again I'll try this.