Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
System dpi not 96
kosta
Hello BIRT community,<br />
<br />
creating the report dynamically and setting the width in pixel units renders the output in PDF smaller if the Windows dpi value is 120.<br />
<br />
Can someone confirm this one?<br />
<br />
Is the <pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><property name="imageDPI">96</property></pre> used only for images in the reports or also for all other elements like grids, tables etc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Kosta,
I do not believe the imageDPI is used for grids or tables.
Jason
kosta
What about the operating system dpi issue. Does that mean that BIRT is using it on runtime and how?
The java properties have no information about the system dpi settings.
kosta
I was trying to reconstruct the bug with a small example but it had not came out.
Then I noticed by accident that the property ImageDPI cause the problem because it wasn't set in my case.
Setting the ImageDPI to 96 solve the problem.
Thank you.
JasonW
Glad to hear(Read).