Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
separator decimal
XFabien
Hello,
I have a question. I want to change the separator decimal to dot '.' not comma ',' in the axe of my chart,like the image below. I have change the cells to format 'fixed' and location 'english' in the table which contain the chart. But it can't work for the axe of the chart.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you go to the y-axis section of the chart and choose to format the label there?
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="80393" data-time="1311264635" data-date="21 July 2011 - 09:10 AM"><p>
Can you go to the y-axis section of the chart and choose to format the label there?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hello Michael,<br />
<br />
I had tried this, but it didnt work. It why that I ask the question here, seems that a little silly. :unsure:
mwilliams
Hmm. Well, if replacing the ',' with a '.' is all you need, you can replace the ',' with a ',' in your chart script with something like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc )
{
label.getCaption().setValue(label.getCaption().getValue().replace(",","."))
}
</pre>
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="80416" data-time="1311279624" data-date="21 July 2011 - 01:20 PM"><p>
Hmm. Well, if replacing the ',' with a '.' is all you need, you can replace the ',' with a ',' in your chart script with something like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc )
{
label.getCaption().setValue(label.getCaption().getValue().replace(",","."))
}
</pre></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thanks Michael. It work well with this.