Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem in Installation iServer
XFabien
Hi all,
I have tried to install the newest iServer evaluation on my pc. But after the installation, when I login to the iServer management console,I have the errors for tags(Jobs, Volume,...etc) like the image below.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Yao,
Did your install go successfully all the way to end? What is your operating environment? What browser are you using? Can you check if your BIRT iServer service is started?
Can you share your log files? It should be in the data location you specified during installation.
Ashwini
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'averma'" data-cid="80429" data-time="1311285645" data-date="21 July 2011 - 03:00 PM"><p>
Hi Yao,<br />
Did your install go successfully all the way to end? What is your operating environment? What browser are you using? Can you check if your BIRT iServer service is started?<br />
Can you share your log files? It should be in the data location you specified during installation.<br />
<br />
Ashwini<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Ashwini,<br />
<br />
I did successfully install iServer except the sampleEncyc. My OS is windows7 64bits. Browser is google Chrome.<br />
All the iServer services are started.<br />
<br />
averma
Hi Yao,
It seems that the network setup is causing some proxy error instead of returning valid SOAP result. Easiest approach would be to try it in an environment where proxy setting doesn't interfere.
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'averma'" data-cid="80548" data-time="1311620133" data-date="25 July 2011 - 11:55 AM"><p>
Hi Yao,<br />
It seems that the network setup is causing some proxy error instead of returning valid SOAP result. Easiest approach would be to try it in an environment where proxy setting doesn't interfere.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
I checked the proxy setting, but I didn't find anything particular. I dont have any other environment in my pc now. Any way, thank you very much for the help. If you have other suggestion, just let me know.<br />
<br />
<br />
Yao