Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt ReportViewer and Scripts
Laewoon
Hello there,<br />
<br />
Since this morning, I've been facing a problem with the birt reportviewer.<br />
<br />
I installed tomcat on the server hosting my website, and installed the Birt ReportEngine on it, and on my website, I call the online viewer to get my reports.<br />
<br />
The problem is that, in my report, at some places, I use the script (onCreate) :<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>this.setDisplayValue(vars["value1"] + vars["value2"])</pre>
<br />
When I run the report with eclipse, it works well, but when I use my website and the viewer, I always have "0,00" or "value1".<br />
<br />
Can someone help me to solve that problem please ?<br />
<br />
I use Birt 2.6.1 and the right report engine version aswell.<br />
<br />
Thank you !<br />
<br />
B
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you recreate this with a report that I can run so I can test?
Laewoon
Hello,
I'll try to do that tomorrow.
Actually, I resolved the problem with using the onCreate in the onRender script, but I don't really know why the scripts don't work when we put them in the onCreate section.
I'll get back to you asap with a report example.