Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF Error - Hide Column based on parameter
Muthul
I get PDF contents incorrectly generated while viewing.
Attaching the RPT Design for your reference.
Appreciate your reply if you know of any solution to it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
This is a bug. There is still a problem with this same thing in PDF in 2.6.2 and 3.7.0, but it's different. In these versions, the table is reduced to 3 columns, but the last column contains the data from the remaining columns all overwriting each other. Writing visibility scripts for each column individually would probably handle this, but it takes away the ability to script in only one place. I'll see if I can come up with something else for you for this.
mwilliams
Not sure if this way will work for you, but it works. Look at the onPrepare script of the table. I hide all the columns and then unhide the selected ones. It works in PDF. Let me know if you have questions.
Muthul
Thank you Michael. Exactly what I'm looking for.
You're awesome.
Thanks and Regards,
Muthul.