Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
tree view
spulapalli
Hi all,
I have a requirement to build a report to show data in tree structure(collapsible) using birt report. if yes, please suggest me how to build this kind of reports.
Regards,
Suresh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Develop a grouped report.
When your Users view it, they can 'Enable Interactivity' and the groups become collapsible.
spulapalli
thank you so much. it is working fine.
my next requirement is, I should provide a checkbox for each record in report and also a compare button.
users will select multiple records using checkboxes and they will click on compare button. once the compare button is clicked multiple reports will be loaded with data.
currently I am using JSAPI to load multiple reports, but how to provide an option to select multiple records(checkbox) and how to pass these values to reports?
Regards,
Suresh