Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Embeddable report and CSS
emilio
I'm having an issue with the HTMLRenderOption.setEmbeddable option. I'm trying to embed a report in an existing web page and I'm using an external CSS style sheet in the report, the same CSS I'm using in the page.
When the setEmbeddable property is set to false the report generates an HTML output with the classes that are defined in the style sheet, something like '<div class="name">Entry 1</div>', but if I set the setEmbeddable property to true all the imported classes are removed from the generated HTML and the previous example becomes '<div>Entry 1</div>'.
Is this the normal behavior for BIRT? Shouldn't only the html and body tags be removed when I setEmbeddable to true?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
emilio
Could any one please explain me how the setEmbeddable works? Is it supposed to ignore the external CSS or is this a bug? I'm using BIRT 2.6 and the code I'm using is this:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
ByteArrayOutputStream output = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
IHTMLRenderOption options = new HTMLRenderOption();
options.setOutputFormat(IHTMLRenderOption.OUTPUT_FORMAT_HTML);
options.setEmitterID(HTMLRenderOption.OUTPUT_EMITTERID_HTML);
options.setOutputStream(output);
options.setEmbeddable(true);
options.setBaseImageURL(getContext().getRequest().getContextPath() + "/images");
options.setImageDirectory(getContext().getServletContext().getRealPath("/images"));
options.setImageHandler(new HTMLServerImageHandler());
options.setMasterPageContent(false);
</pre>