Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WORKFLOW and EMAIL Integration
paulj
Hello Sir, This is Hema from ITC Infotech- Bangalore.Im an INterwoven certified consultant, working for a project in IBM. As i dont have access to my official id im sending the Query through my Project Manager in IBM. I have attached a document which explains the scenario & the Query. Please help me out ASAP.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure if this addresses the issue you are having - but what it *looks like* is that you are getting an HTML/URL-encoded string back where you are expecting a non-HTML/URL-econded string. i.e. all those %5f's and %3d's, etc. are encoded values for characters that, for one reason or another, were deemed as needing to be encoded before being passed on.
Is the problem with how they are displayed, or with the functionality when they are clicked on?
You could probably un-encode the strings either before presenting them, or after receiving them (again, kind of hard to figure out where all your pieces are coming together) - I'm not sure if TeamSite::CGI_lite's
escape_form_data / unescape_form_data / escape_html_data / unescape_html_data will help, but I think one or more of them will - if not, I'm sure someone else could probably post a pointer to the appropriate Perl module / method to use for this
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
paulj
Yes Sir, this is also a problem, but it happens only when the user is not logged into Teamsite in the present Scenario. In addition it also passes the vpath which i dont parse in my later part.
i will anyhow check out with your reply.
Anyother solutions please update.