Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with drill down hyperlink
BRM
I am trying to create drill down for a report. When I add a hyperlink to the grid cell that I want to drill down on and run the resulting report I get an error like "cannot get the file c:/.../BIRT_Workspace/resources//report_name.rptdesign".
Which is true because the report is not in that folder. It is really in c:/.../BIRT_Workspace/MyReports//report_name.rptdesign which is where I browsed to when I created the hyperlink. But BIRT insists on looking in the resources folder not the folder I specified.
I can specify a fully qualified path name in the hyperlink creator which will work in the viewer but not with BIRT on Demand.
I also have reports where hyperlinks developed in the same manner work happily in the viewer and BOD.
So why does this particular report insist on looking in the resources folder when i didn't specify it and other reports don't?
Just FYI, this report uses a data object that is in the resources folder and the other reports (the ones where this works fine) don't. So that may have something to do with it.
Thanks in advance...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, this is only failing in the deployed viewer and BOD? Not in the designer?