Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
dynamic multiple grouping
NNN
Hii,
I am new to BIRT reporting... i got a task to create dynamic multiple level grouping report ....pls check the attachment files and help mee
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'NNN'" data-cid="81020" data-time="1312352837" data-date="02 August 2011 - 11:27 PM"><p>
Hii,<br />
<br />
<br />
I am new to BIRT reporting... i got a task to create dynamic multiple level grouping report ....pls check the attachment files and help mee<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
I sugest posting in <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/forum/13-general-discussion/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/forum/13-general-discussion/</a>
; next time
.<br />
<br />
Its qutie simple you need to make all the groups. And just disable them on script basis.<br />
<br />
I take that the parameters tell you on what the grouping should be based. If so you could use somting like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
if ( params["GROUP_ON_DATA1"].value == 'true') {
row["DATA1"];
} else {
0;
}
</pre>
<br />
This efectefly disabels the group becouse if the parameter is not set to true it will always be 0 (and thus being groupd on all the same data.