Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
+ Can not load the report query:
Muthul
I had few reports and they were all working fine till last couple of days. Recently I'm encountering below errors. Please advise.
Grid CCERGrid:
+ Can not load the report query: 939. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 939.
Table (id = 1328):
+ Can not load the report query: 1328. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 1,328.
Thanks and Regards,
Muthul.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Muthul'" data-cid="81033" data-time="1312364083" data-date="03 August 2011 - 02:34 AM"><p>
I had few reports and they were all working fine till last couple of days. Recently I'm encountering below errors. Please advise.<br />
<br />
Grid CCERGrid: <br />
+ Can not load the report query: 939. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 939. <br />
<br />
Table (id = 1328): <br />
+ Can not load the report query: 1328. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 1,328. <br />
<br />
Thanks and Regards,<br />
Muthul.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
If you click on the + icon in your web viewer you get the full stack trace that would help. Also I sugest you try opening the Data set and go to the preview data to validate the query. It could be that your Data Source or somting changed in the Database.
Muthul
Thanks for the solution. I was able to find the root cause.
Regards,
Muthul.
Gaurav5456
I am new to BIRT. I am getting a error <strong class='bbc'>Can not load the report query: 89. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 89. (Element ID:89) </strong>.<br />
I need the solution. Please help me out of this.
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Gaurav5456'" data-cid="83439" data-time="1317203449" data-date="28 September 2011 - 02:50 AM"><p>
I am new to BIRT. I am getting a error <strong class='bbc'>Can not load the report query: 89. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 89. (Element ID:89) </strong>.<br />
I need the solution. Please help me out of this.<br /></p></blockquote>
Hi Gaurav5456,<br />
<br />
As I stated to Muthul Could you in the Data Set go to the preview data and see if it works (if your using Parameters fill in the parameters were the report went wrong on). And see if the query works.
Gaurav5456
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mcremer'" data-cid="83444" data-time="1317209981" data-date="28 September 2011 - 04:39 AM"><p>
Hi Gaurav5456,<br />
<br />
As I stated to Muthul Could you in the Data Set go to the preview data and see if it works (if your using Parameters fill in the parameters were the report went wrong on). And see if the query works.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Mcremer,<br />
<br />
The query is executing with correct output. I am able to see the report in Report Viewer, but when I deploy it I get the mentioned error. Please send me the entire procedure of deploying the report at server level.<br />
I am using,<br />
BIRT: 3.7<br />
Tomcat: 5.5<br />
DataBase: MS SQL Server 2008.<br />
Please so the needful.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.<br />
<br />
Gaurav
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Gaurav5456'" data-cid="83448" data-time="1317215443" data-date="28 September 2011 - 06:10 AM"><p>
Hi Mcremer,<br />
<br />
The query is executing with correct output. I am able to see the report in Report Viewer, but when I deploy it I get the mentioned error. Please send me the entire procedure of deploying the report at server level.<br />
I am using,<br />
BIRT: 3.7<br />
Tomcat: 5.5<br />
DataBase: MS SQL Server 2008.<br />
Please so the needful.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.<br />
<br />
Gaurav<br /></p></blockquote>
Hey Gaurav,<br />
<br />
Google is our friend (<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerSetup.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerSetup.php</a>)