Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
start iServer
pgutermann
Hello,
I'm very new in this topic. Because iServe needs a lot of performance of my PC (Windows 7 Professional) - I take it out of the Autostart.
My question is: How can I start iServer again?
Thanks for yor answers!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pgutermann
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'pgutermann'" data-cid="81045" data-time="1312373932" data-date="03 August 2011 - 05:18 AM"><p>
Hello,<br />
<br />
I'm very new in this topic. Because iServe needs a lot of performance of my PC (Windows 7 Professional) - I take it out of the Autostart.<br />
<br />
My question is: How can I start iServer again?<br />
<br />
Thanks for yor answers!<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Now I found it myself: In the installation path is a setup.txt; there is they way how to start.
averma
Hi pgutermann,
You could use windows service to start and stop BIRT iServer on windows platform.