Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PARAGRAPH ALIGNMENT
arunkumarb
Hi,
I have created one report. In that report I have taken one text field. In that I placed the following content:
<pre style="text-align:justify">
I received original offer letter dated <value-of format="dd/MM/yyyy ">new Date()</value-of>for the position of <B><VALUE-OF>row["OFFD DESIGNAME"]</VALUE-OF></B> in <B><VALUE-OF>row["OFFDDEPTCODE"]</VALUE-OF></B> and I here by accept the terms and conditions set out in the offer letter.I further confirm that I will be joining on or before <VALUE-OF format="dd/MM/yyyy ">row["PRED DOJ"]</VALUE-OF>.
</pre>
when I run the report in browser, paragraph is not justifying, and One more thing is the length of the OFFDDEPTCODE will vary for different parameters.
My requirement is the paragraph should be justified.
Thanks in Advance,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is it doing in your report? If I put that in a text box, I get a single row that cuts off and doesn't finish the text. If I change pre to just p, it works as expected.