Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD-DD Sync - best practice?
System
I'm looking at dojng a DD-OD sync and was wondering what the best practices are for this?
Basically, I need to send data, database tables and views (which I've created) to the following places:
data (DCR's) need to deploy to two servers
database tables/views need to deploy to one database server
In looking at the forum posts - it appears that ddgen.ipl generates the loaddb.cfg?
then tsxml.cfg - is used to deploy the DCR's
In all the manuals I have - documentation is very sketchy on usage of these mechanisms - what is the best way to achieve what I want to do?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You might want to post this on Content Distribution forum